Your Ad Here

Did you know...

...that according to Google, the average TSN viewer returns to TheSacNews.com to visit nearly 12 times per day? It's true!

As the proud owner and editor of TheSacNews.com I would like to thank you for both your patronage of the page, and your use of TSN's link to Amazon.com.

With every purchase you make from Amazon.com, not only do you get the world's widest selection of everything you want to purchase, but by clicking on TSN's Amazon.com link you're also giving Sac County's favorite source of news a little kick-back... a taste of the action, if you will.

What better way of saying "Thank you" for all of the fine coverage of Sac County this website provides, and at no extra cost to you other than what you were going to spend buying your favorite items anyway!

It's a great deal for us and it's a dynamite deal for you.

Thanks for cruising by... I've enjoyed this last four years at the helm of TSN as much as I hope you've enjoyed me being here, and I look forward to many, many more. Don't forget to tell your friends about TheSacNews.com, by sharing links to the stories, videos and documents posted here each day to FaceBook and Twitter!

:)
Curtis Bloes



By leaving a comment you acknowledge that you have read and agree to TSN's
Terms of Use

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Curt! I read your story almost an hour before I received my text from ktiv.com. You are always on top of the stories and it is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete