Your Ad Here

East Sac County Schools to lose 165 years worth of teaching experience this year

The following teachers have opted to take early retirement.
early retirement

NOTE: the combined experience of these few teachers adds up to about 140 years of teaching experience.

-----
Superintendent Barb Kruthoff read the following letter of resignation aloud at the February 11, 2010 joint East Sac County School Board meet. I was unfortunately unable to get a copy of the actual letter by press time.

Ms. Huser couldn’t take the early retirement because she doesn’t meet the age requirement. Superintendent Kruthoff noted that with the resignation of Ms. Huser, the combined loss of years of experience in the district is 165 years. Ms. Huser is on sick leave right now, so her resignation is effective at the end of this school year.


To:
Superintendent Barb Kruthoff and whoever else it may concern,
Due to my continuing health problems I feel obligated to offer my resignation from my contract of teaching at the East Sac School system.


I will always cherish my 25 years of teaching elementary school students and will miss the interaction with students and enjoyed watching them grow up and graduate.


Sincerely,
Leigh Ann Huser






Copyright (c)2007-2010 Curtis Bloes
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment