Your Ad Here

TSN FaceBook and comment drop off

If you are a fan of the comments, I feel you should know that the drop off in activity at this website is because most of the activity now happens at http://facebook.com/thesacnews.

It's nothing against the traditional users here at this site, and I'm not trying to get you to use FaceBook...(though it does help me financially if you do,) it's just a fact of life that people prefer to comment on stories, etc. using their FaceBook accounts.

Because they have chosen to utilize a private, opt-in network in which to comment and because they have the reasonable expectation that their comments will not be used elswhere, I feel it would be unethical to transfer their comments to this website, so I will not.

Just so you know, FaceBook is an inappropriate platform for long form and image blogging, so there is no danger that I will replace this platform with facebook. All of you that prefer this site to that social network, are still totally on solid ground.

Curtis








Copyright (c)2007-2010 Curtis Bloes
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment