Your Ad Here

TSN policy concerning the 2011 Sac City City Election

Viewers,
Due to the fact that I am unhappy with the secrecy with which the government of Sac City conducts itself, I have decided to run for Mayor and correct that.

Because of this, I think you'll agree that it would unethical for me to post any political commentary authored by myself about my opponent between now and the election at this general news website. Commentary that is allowed normally under the open meetings and records laws of Iowa will continue to be posted.

Discussion about the non-mayoral seats is of course, totally game on. Naturally, you are still welcome to increase my traffic by posting vicious anonymous comments about me. :D

A separate public website not related to TSN has been established for my candidacy and is available at Curtis Bloes for Sac City, Iowa Mayor, where I will share my ideas for the future of Sac City and my candid opinions about my opponent(s).

If you are aware of similar websites established by any other city election candidates, share them with me, and I will post them.

Curtis Bloes,
Editor


By leaving a comment you acknowledge that you have read and agree to TSN's
Terms of Use

No comments:

Post a Comment