Your Ad Here

Fun and Games with SC





SC's comments are in bold.


The way Curtis sensationalizes everything the the amount of money this employee will take home annually is $23010.00 or $11.06/hr..

Actually, according to Adam Ledford, the city administrator of Sac City, Iowa if he accepts the position Justin Coats will make $32,697.00 per year or $15.72/hr before over time. On top of that Justin Coats will cost taxpayers an additional $13,000.00 to $15,000.00 per year (benefits, etc...) for a total of $45,697.00 to $47,697.00 per year before overtime.

Incidently, SC, take home pay from $11.06/hour would be between $17,000.00 and $19,000.00 depending on how you withold. Nice math skillz, bub.



Benefits are great but they don't put food on the table. If I add my benefits on to my base wage it looks like I make a hell of a lot more money than I actually do also. Way to go Curtis you have put your slant on the truth again to make the City look like the bad guy.

Actually, I published the information that Adam Ledford, the Sac City Administrator gave me without changing anything. Maybe he and I are in cahoots trying to make the City look like the bad guy?

Did you apply for the job?

Of course not, I'm too busy running TSN and raising my son.


I am sure you are an unskilled worker and had all the qualifications.

Oh, I see where you're going with this now!  You sure got me on that one, you scallywag! lol



By the way you never commented on my question about the cemetery fence?????

I don't think this is a question, but you have ALOT of question marks after it so you must. What an interesting frame of mind you must be in when you leave comments.


I take it you are going to do nothing and let the issue die.

I find it personally hilarious that you used the term "Let the issue die" considering the topic.

Just shows you are not a team player and would rather bitch about something rather then try to help.

I am most definitely NOT a team player, you are correct sir! I will not play for a team led by idiots like Jim Johnston, Gary Hansen, Bob Scheffler, and Barb Powell. Particularly when they already have such a spectacular record of screwing up the cemetery fence as it is. Better not to trust those folks at all and just go ahead and form...

and form...

Hey! I DID form my own team!

Luckily, the cemetery fence is now in our hands, and will be totally ready to go by Memorial Day IF (emphasis on IF,) the people who want it back up step up and contribute the roughly $10,000 to $15,000 we will need to make it happen.

BTW, we are officially taking checks at
Restore the Oakland Cemetery Fence
c/o Curtis Bloes
237 S 9th St
Sac City, IA 50583


Donations are not tax deductible.  Because Bob Scheffler is apparently not skilled enough to fix the cemetery fence, you will not only have to pay the city the same amount in taxes this year as you did last year for the line item pertaining to maintenance of the cemetery, you will also have to pay extra to a private group of citizens led by Curtis Bloes to actually have the cemetery fence reinstalled.


That was Jim Johnston's idea.  You can't accuse that guy of thinking too hard, can you?


You are really beginning to circle the drain now, bub. I don't know where you are getting your information, but I think whoever it is is delibertly screwing with your head and getting you all worked up for their own, (and let's be honest, our,) entertainment.

Thanks for the excellent letter.  :)


Copyright (c)2007-2010 Curtis Bloes All Rights Reserved
Comments :
1. Keep it civil and stay on topic.
2. Some profanity will be allowed if deemed editorially relevant.
3. No harassment of private citizens will be allowed.
4. Criticism and praise of elected officials is encouraged.
5. Any handle that appears to be a real first and last name will be changed to the first name only unless it is a registered handle.
6. If your comment wasn't posted within a few hours, then it was probably deleted.

2 comments:

  1. Curtis..Part of the "unskilled labor" in working for the city is doing a lot of concrete work..wondering if that is all you paid for your concrete..[PERSONAL ATTACK ON PRIVATE CITIZEN REMOVED] If you people are so worried about $15.00 being SOOO much money did any of you apply for the job? I didn't think so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to pay all of the people who made fort McFadden happen between $15.72 and $26.00 per hour, and the three highest paid people stood around on the clock all day watching the two lowest paid people do all the work, and they stayed at our house working every single day for weeks and weeks from 7:00AM until 4:00PM even on days when there was nothing to do, I believe your comparison would be correct, and I would be WAY overpaying that much.

    Fortunately the crew working on my house had a wise boss with enough respect for his client to work efficiently and bring the job in at a rate that was satisfying to both of us. Had he run his crew like the city does, I don't believe our relationship would have continued for very long.

    To address your other concern, at least 3 of the 12 to 13 people who applied but weren't offered the job are regular viewers and have been in contact with me... I think it's silly of you to suggest that people didn't apply for this job... it's almost $16.00 per freaking hour!

    FFS, they probably got that many applicants in the first place because they saw it on TSN.

    ReplyDelete