Your Ad Here

Researching East Sac County School Board President Chuck Brotherton's - June 17, 2011 - 5:37 PM


FOIA response - Friday, June 17, 2011 5:37 PM
From: "Kevin Fiene"
To: "'Sac News'"
Cc: "'John Kraft'"

Hi Curtis,

For whatever reason your latest FOIA request never came through my email but John forwarded it to me. I’ve simply cut/pasted the request below for reference. I do not have any emails, texts, instant messages, or other form of archivable electronic or hard copy communication meeting your request from paragraph one and two, except for communication with our school attorney which is protected by attorney/client privilege. As I’ve done with the other FOIA requests, I’ve searched through both computers I’ve used as well as hard files and tried to take the time to make sure something has not been missed.

Kevin

Kevin W. Fiene, Superintendent
East Sac County Schools (Sac and Wall Lake View Auburn)
Sac Office Phone: 712/662-7030
Sac Office Fax: 712/662-6245
WLVA Office Phone: 712/664-5000
WLVA Office Fax: 712/664-5021
kfiene@eastsac.k12.ia.us
www.eastsac.k12.ia.us

If you are interested in this story, you might also be interested in these related stories

Terms of Use

No comments:

Post a Comment