Your Ad Here

Iowa Department of Economic Development holds taxpayer funded political rally




By Curtis Bloes

Terry Branstad has vowed to replace Iowa's Department of Economic Development with something that makes sense if elected.

This is not a sentiment I disagree with. Though I don't like either of the candidates for Iowa governor this year, I like the slimy economic development bureaucrats in this state far less.

In fact, I've never had a Freedom of Information Act request turned down for any legitimate legal reason by anyone who has the words "Economic" or "Development" in their title. I can only surmise that these slime balls are simply too afraid to let the public actually see what they are doing with taxpayer money. Money they seem to think of as their own.

So if it takes holding my nose and voting for Branstad to get it done, I guess that's what it will have to be.

The following is a link to an article in the Quad City Times chronicling the taxpayer-funded turmoil of the people who are used to scavenging our money without accountability.

Read More

Will anyone actually shed a tear for these people if they disappear?



Copyright (c)2007-2010 Curtis Bloes All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment