Your Ad Here

VIDEO – Wall Lake citizen calls for independent audit as a reaction to city billing error

WALL LAKE, IOWA – APRIL 26, 2010

1. Will there be an outside audit?
2. I nearly had a coronary and now I’m suspicious
3. …$40 higher than the norm for that time of year.
4. Suppliers are charging more.
5. We are attempting to get the electric rate down and make the utility bills readable.
6. The last 4 years have been on a rolling three month average, which causes more problems…



Copyright (c)2007-2010 Curtis Bloes All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, maybe i am just not very smart, but I have 2 questions...Shouldn't the city administrator be from the city that she is working for. Of course she doesn't give a damn what happens with our rates, she doesn't have to pay them. Second, um, wasn't the wind turbine built to help lower our electric rates...like I said, maybe I am just stupid. Just some thoughts in my head:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sara... I questioned last months bill because my bill was still way over what it should be and I got "the utility company raised the rates". I don't understand what has happened to our small town. I don't think she cares about anything that happens to this town.. To her it is just a job.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete