Your Ad Here

Minutes of October P&Z Meeting must be OK?


The following is a transcript. In all cases where you see “…” it means that I replaced stammering to make it more readable. In all cases where you see “-“ it means the person was cut off either by someone else or themselves. “[UNINTELLIGIBLE] means that something was said, but the audio quality of the recording equipment was too low to be make out the words. All instances of ALL CAPS have been added by the editor to convey a physical action or to otherwise help clarify some piece of information.




BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Shirley Phillips : It’s 5:30 let’s call the meeting to order …It’s actually 6:30 by that clock. The minutes of the October 2009 meeting. [POINTS WITH PENCIL AT STEVE GERRY] Did you find them?

Steve Gerry : no I didn’t have ‘em.

Shirley Phillips : Did you, do you? OK

Steve Gerry ; No, but I got ‘em today

Shirley Phillips : Didja?

Steve Gerry : Yeah

Katie Youberg : yeah, they came, didn’t they? [LOOKS THROUGH PACKET OF PAPERS IN FRONT OF HER]

Shirley Phillips : Yeah they, you know, I finding some of the people that email me all the time are getting caught in my spam blockers and stuff, and you’re like-

Katie Youberg : [CHUCKLES]

Shirley Phillips : Geez, maybe it got caught someplace

Steve Gerry : yeah we do …discuss [UNINTELLIGIBLE]

Katie Youberg : Well, how-

Shirley Phillips : Yeah because there’s more than one person out of that-

Steve Gerry : Yeah right

Shirley Phillips : on the address line

Katie Youberg : How do I have four of them, five of them?

Shirley Phillips : Well she’s got all kinds of them in there.

Katie Youberg : Does anybody need any?

Steve Gerry : [LAUGHS]

Sharon Mayo : Yeah, give me one [REACHES OUT HAND] I didn’t print mine out.

Shirley Phillips : Well, there you go!

Katie Youberg : I think maybe my computer [UNINTELLIGINLE]

Shirley Phillips : yeah.

Katie Youberg : because sometimes I ask it to print and then it didn’t do it fast enough and I ask it to do it again

Shirley Phillips : Pretty soon you get pages and pages of –

Katie Youberg : Yeah! Well I think that I –

Sharon Mayo : Or else you get a nervous finger.

ALL : [LAUGH]

Katie Youberg : you get four copies!

Shirley Phillips : OK, are there any additions or corrections to the minutes?

Steve Gerry : I move that they be approved.

Shirley Phillips : Thank you, Steve, is there a second?

Sharon Mayo : I’ll-

Katie Youberg : Second.

Shirley Phillips : Katie Seconds, any other discussions? All those in favor say Aye.

Steve Gerry, Sharon Mayo, Katie Youberg : Aye

Shirley Phillips : All those opposed? [PAUSES] Motion carries

Sharon Mayo : I [UNINTELLIGIBLE] when I read them but I …like to have them for my book.

Steve Gerry : [LAUGHS]

[SAC CITY MAYOR BARB POWELL ENTERS]

Shirley Phillips : Hi Barb.

END TRANSCRIPTION

No comments:

Post a Comment